• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inanimate Object Love Pics!

Gertie

Mama Doe
Do you have anything that you just love of the inanimate variety? Share!

I just love my bathroom tiles. A :censored: to keep clean though! :lol: The rest of the bathroom still needs finishing, but I love my floor! :love:

029-1.jpg

Do you have anything that you just love of the inanimate variety? Share!

I just love my bathroom tiles. A :censored: to keep clean though! :lol: The rest of the bathroom still needs finishing, but I love my floor! :love:

029-1.jpg

We have those tiles in our bathroom too!

You can vaguely see them here:

393700_597772534121_223000178_3013351_1050860474_n.jpg

is that bunny having a bath ??? :shock: lol

He was, but the water is very shallow as you can see! He had a sticky bum that had dried over-night and I didn't want to pull at it and hurt him, so put him in here! He loved the hair-dryer afterwards :D

One of our previous bunnies had a spinal injury (she eventually had to be put down) and our vet advised water therapy for her to relieve pressure on her joints, and maybe get some muscle mass back. She loved swimming, was a total pro! Was obviously never left alone!!

Back