• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Murphy (gerbil) 18th Feb 2012

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
DSCF4751.jpg

DSCF2339.jpg

Murphy went to the bridge a little while ago. :cry: He'd been slowing down and showing signs of ageing for the last few weeks but, just after lunchtime today, he was very sleepy and unsteady on his feet. My daughter stayed with him and held him all afternoon until he passed.

Murphy was a very handsome little boy and would always come out to see me when I walked into the room he was in. :love: When he was young, he would vibrate in your hand when you held him (a sign of contentment, much like a bunny would tooth purr).

He will be sadly missed but he's now reunited with his brother Buddy (on the right in the photo below) who left us almost a year ago.

DSCF0831.jpg

Sleep well little man. xxx

So very sorry Karen. I know how much he meant to you and how much you will miss him. He had a lovely life with you. Sleep tight handsome little man xx

So sorry you lost him, he looked lovely.

I am sure he found it a huge comfort to pass peacefully in the loving hands of your daughter.

Lots of love xxx

What a gorgeous boy, I am so sorry for your loss. Your daughter did a wonderful job looking after him.

Back