• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay vibes for tomororw U/D P27

Grooming is normally a good sign if a bunny has been off-colour for whatever reason. Hope the girls do some more eating, and of course poops are also an important sign to look for in charting thier recovery.

I'm out most of tomorrow, but I will think of your girlies and look out for an update later. :wave:

They both seem a little brighter this morning. I check on them a few times through the night and was feeding them herbs at 3am. I am trying to get them to eat some greens but they are not really interested. Going to give them some baytril and metacam soon.

WOW getting medicine into these girls is hard! Plus Milo is slinking away in the corner thinking I am trying to get him for meds :lol: :lol:

The girls are nomming a little of everything the morning but now Milo won't eat! He has turned down a crunchie :shock:

The girls are nomming a little of everything the morning but now Milo won't eat! He has turned down a crunchie :shock:

:(:shock: I hope Milo is eating again now. I suppose it must have been quite strange for him without the girlies for a bit yesterday.

He has eaten some hay but is still refusing crunchies :shock: I will keep an eye on him overnight and see what nees to happen in the morning.

He has eaten some hay but is still refusing crunchies :shock: I will keep an eye on him overnight and see what nees to happen in the morning.

That's good he's having hay. Spenser went off crunchies for monts last year because I tried to use them to give him metacam. :roll:

Keeping up vibes for all three buns.

Back