• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Tinker giant cross

weeble

Tinker is a female giant cross female who has come to the rescue from the RSPCA after her owner no longer wanted her she is extremely obese and needs to go to a home where she can be made to exercise as she is very lazy, due to her size she cannot be spayed until her weight is reduced drastically

tinker-1.jpg

http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

Last edited:
what an unusual looking bunny!
Hopefully she'll start losing the weight now she's in good hands, and good luck finding her a home :wave:

I blame Kay on it .its all her fault

I cant blame kay :lol:
I had Tinkerbell before I met Kay .............. :D

**must add tinkerbell was my conti but she went to sleep (didnt want to confuse anyone as this beauty has a similar name) **

Last edited:
going to live with her brother domino and will be rebonded to him really pleased for her as she is really friendly

She is gorgeous and I wish her good luck but surely she should have been dieted at the rescue and not homed until speyed ?

It's been nearly a month and after my two REWs came back to me obese, I remember it taking quite a bit longer than that to lose weight safely. Maybe Elaine knows that the new owner is responsible and experienced enough to continue the weight loss and spay her when she is ready? If an excellent home is ready now, it means room for another waiting to come in. :D

she has gone to a excellant home and will be living in brilliant conditions with her brother who was already neutered, she is being spayed when more weight is lost,

she had been on a diet here and was losing weight what is the point of her sittinng in rescue any longer

Back