• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oscar my big softy....

angieb

Mama Doe
you came to us with lollipop sticks strapped to your legs. as a tiny pup you was under a blanket and somebody stood on you and broke both your legs, but as you were so tiny they would heal themselves. they did and you was such a happy dog. :)
as the years went on you and your sister would run around together but you were the most placid of the two.
we went away to find when we came home you were distressed and panting alot. unfortunately you were in too much pain and struggling too much for help.
i am devistated you are not in the garden playing with your sister and stalkng each other out. :cry:
sleep tight oscar and we'll miss you loads. :love:

thanks. just thught would add some pics of my little lad. he was only 10 years old. :cry:

this one is with his sister clio and our other dog bono......hes the darker one of the three.
068-1.jpg

017.jpg

So sorry.

What a handsome boy you were Oscar, such beautiful brows and such a shocking start in life - so glad you knew much love and comfort during your 10years.

Run free at the bridge.

Back