• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Lily Oct 2006 - 2nd March 2011

I'm so so sorry you lost such a special girl. The video and photos are lovely. I love the one of her in the tube. She obviously loved you as much as you did her.

Have fun at the bridge Lily. Watch over your mummy.

I'm so so sorry you lost such a special girl. The video and photos are lovely. I love the one of her in the tube. She obviously loved you as much as you did her.

Have fun at the bridge Lily. Watch over your mummy.

I now have that picture in a heart pendant on a necklace so that she will always be with me :cry:

MyBannerMaker_Banner.gif

1007.jpg

01007.jpg

0807.jpg

0708-1.jpg

00708.jpg

0707.jpg

00707.jpg

000707.jpg

0608.jpg

0607.jpg

00607.jpg

0507.jpg

00507.jpg

000507.jpg

409.jpg

049.jpg

0409.jpg

Last edited:
2 weeks ago mummy lost you and I miss you so much, there is a big hole in my heart :cry:xxx

:cry::cry::cry:

Your pictures show how well loved and happy she was and she looked so content and relaxed. She was so lucky to have such a loving and caring mummy.

The necklace you have sounds lovely, and such a good idea.

Karen1980 - Using my mum's account

I got it from pendantlab am going to order some more so i can wear different ones of her with me.

Here's some photoshoot photos

KK575.jpg

KK554.jpg

KK549.jpg

KK535.jpg

KK530.jpg

KK517.jpg

KK516.jpg

KK272.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, the photos are lovely. You are lucky you have so many gorgeous photos of Lily that you can look back on. I love the first photo, so snuggly :love:

The pendant site is great, thanks for telling me about it. I think I might get some made of my buns.

Awww, the photos are lovely. You are lucky you have so many gorgeous photos of Lily that you can look back on. I love the first photo, so snuggly :love:

The pendant site is great, thanks for telling me about it. I think I might get some made of my buns.

Yes I think she sometimes got fed up how snap happy I was, ive put the best up for have lots, so many of her, ive got videos too as I liked to record christmas etc.. so many happy memories.
I wish she was still here to make some more with, I miss her so much.

The pendant site has 10% off for 2 or more pendants at the moment. Im going to order some more today so I can change the ones I wear of her x

Back