• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Lily Oct 2006 - 2nd March 2011

Thank you nothing feels wuite the same anymore, like she took a piece of me with her x

Having seen her video and photos, I can begin to appreciate what a wonderful bunny she was and how devastated you must be. I know she had a wonderful life with you.
*Hugs*

:cry: Thank you she was like a child to me, my first ever bunny and well my world.

Have lots of photos and video's but none can replace her, I would give anything to snuggle in her fur and tell her once more how much mummy loves her more than anything in the world and how mummy would do anything to make her happy :cry:

I'm sure that Lily knows how much you loved her. She was so lucky to have had a loving mummy. I know that it is hard for you, but I don't think Lily would want you to be sad. Please take care of yourself xxx

six weeks today my little girl and it doesnt get any easier.
Miss you so much.

Heard this song from Rumer and the chorus reminded me of you

'Cause, baby, goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you, goodbye doesn't mean we'll never be together again
If you wake up and I'm not there, I won't be long away
'Cause the things you do, my goodbye girl, will bring me back to you

:cry: *hugs* it will be a month today since I lost Eddie, so believe me when I say I know how you feel :cry:

Last edited:
I'm so very sorry :( I know how much it hurt's to lose them I lost 3 last year and 1 this year and I miss them so much :cry:

Sending hugs xxxx

8 weeks today you left my life, I never expected you to or I'd never have taken you in.
That last goodbye see you later love you with all my heart, not a tear was shed as it didnt even cross my mnd that I'd lose you.
My heart is broken, I'm so sorry.
Did I tempt fate getting so scared the months before you went that you would have your lasts.
i made christmas extra special and new year too, did I know? did I tempt it to happen? I dont know but im so sorry and I miss you.
Tyson came round okay and back home yesterday, im glad but then I ask myself why not you? why did you have to go?
I dont think i will ever know but I will know this.
You were my beautiful lovely gorgeous little girl and I will never be the same without you xxxxx

Some bunnies are just too special to stay with us for long :cry: it just isn't fair. but you gave Lily a lifetime of happiness and she will have been glad that your last goodbye wasn't a sad one x

:( i cant imagine how hard it is without her, remember we're all here for the times when it is tough and also for the times when you just want to share memories of her. big hug xxx

11 weeks today and I still miss you, I always will my darling little girl xxx

oh hunni, how are you doing these days?? i know its hard but try to let go of the countdown from when she had to leave you. i did it for sullivan, did it for months infact, and it made it so much harder :(

massive hugs to you xxxx

Not too great, Im being referred for book CBT therapy my sessions start next Fri but nothing is going to bring her back.
I moved some of her things yesterday but it looked awful so I moved them back :cry:

Back