• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long are your bunnies out of the hutch for?

How long is you bun out of the hutch for...

• 0-60 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 hour to 2 hours

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 2 hours to 3 hours

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • 4 hours to 5 hours

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • 5 hours + please state how long :D

Votes: 66 74.2%

• Total voters
Mine live in a 8x6 shed with 24/7 access to an 8x8 run, they also at the moment have an average of 3 hours a day free range more at the weekend. :wave:

Freerange in the house 24 hours a day plus freerange in the garden when someone is home. No hutch or cage.

Mine have permanent access to their runs so are never shut away. They also get minimum two hours on the grass when I get in from work and can supervise :D

Mine have 24 hour access to a run and they are out every day for at least 3 hours (if I am at work) - that is supervised free range in the garden. When I am not at work, they are free range much longer.

D&D are freerange 24/7 :D

Lucky bunsters, and to think that aspersions have been cast at Daisy's figure... :shock: I clicked 4-5 hours, but Spenser often gets more than that if the weather is nice (it does happen in Scotland...) and we are in to keep an eye on him.:wave:

My bunnies have a double storey hutch within an outbuilding with 24hr access to an indoor run plus approx 14hr access(depending on when it gets dark) to an outdoor run. They can come and go as they please.:wave:

My bunnies are shut in the hutch from 10am-11am to make sure they eat their food, otherwise they are too interested in playing! Then again at night, between 9pm-10pm for their dinner. All the rest of the time, they are either in the shed with their hutch open, or out in the run.

mine are free range from around 8am until 10pm on the days when one of us are home or only popping out for a bit which is most days

when we are out, and at night time they are in their hutch with attached run

Mine have access to their run 24/7, although I'm STILL trying to persuade my OH to let me get them an aviary instead.

My two buns have 24/7 access to a run which is attached to there upstaris hutch, But every day for around 1 hour they go and have a run around the garden and a nibble on grass :)

They're out from about 7am till 9pm when they get shut into their sheds. It would be ok for Max & Biscuit to have access 24/7 to the run but I feel better if they're shut in overnight :oops: Ones in my room don't have a cage so are out all the time. Alvin's getting so norty that I wish I had a cage for him though :roll:

sophies out frm as soon as I get up to the min I go to bed so probs our for more than 10 hrs,she's lovin it tho :) wud like to ave her out 24/7 bt everyfin wud be chewed up

Starbuck my house bunny has free-range in the living room all the time, the rest of the house only when we are home.

Fay and Kenco have a large kennel/aviary, but are awaiting their run to be built. They get to go out in the play pen at other times, but the aviary is much bigger than a hutch.

Twinkle and Star have a shed + hutch they can around in overnight, during the day (over 12 hours) they also have access to their run, they get some closely supervised free range time in addition to this.

Back