• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute Bunny Alert!!!!!!!!

Dear Blackberry, I think you're very handsome. I'm still Benson's girl but I have to admit I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Mummy says that just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu! Good night - I'm off to get my nightie on now!

Blackberry: Dear Lola, you are one hot bunny. I saw the portrait what Dandy had done of you in your nightie. He has a copy of his own in the bedroom of his hutch, but he forgot to draw the nightie on that one, silly boy. You are officially the 'Foursome's Sweetheart'. We like Benson too - he can be one of the bug butch black bunnies with us,and you can be our dolly bunny :love:

Blackberry: Dear Lola, you are one hot bunny. I saw the portrait what Dandy had done of you in your nightie. He has a copy of his own in the bedroom of his hutch, but he forgot to draw the nightie on that one, silly boy. You are officially the 'Foursome's Sweetheart'. We like Benson too - he can be one of the bug butch black bunnies with us,and you can be our dolly bunny :love:

Oh we like that! Please get Dandy to at least draw a vest and panties on my picture!! Benson wants to know if he can have a go in the hammock?

Oh we like that! Please get Dandy to at least draw a vest and panties on my picture!! Benson wants to know if he can have a go in the hammock?

Blackberry: Dandy is a law unto himself, I'm afraid, but the hay is piled high, so there's not much on show :lol: Benson is welcome to have a swing in our hammock - we all love sitting in it now, but mummy laughs at our bums wobbling from side so side when we're in it :roll: I have to go now. Mummy wants to go to bed, so she won't let me stay up playing on the internet all night. Night night :wave:

When the boys went in for their castration I put a note on Blackie's carrier to say watch out, he's slippy. They laughed! Then afterwards they said I was right :lol:

The vet nurse decided to let me do Nutmeg' medication on the day I picked her up (Nutmeg not the VN!). I think she was scared! :lol: (the VN not Nutmeg!)

Back