• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinnie - Two years today

Thanks guys. :)

Awwhh, that's a lovely idea, and yes! Of course you can! I actually have several pictures, all kind of the same (I had to get an 'extra cute' one :roll:) so if you'd like me to I can send them all to you in a PM and you can pick your favourite?!

I still can't believe little Vinnie's gone. Seems like only yesterday we were chatting on here about EC and how well our bunnies were doing. :(

That would be great. I've started working on it, I'm working through all my photos, there are hundreds :)

And I know, she seemed to be so much better then just went so quickly. At least no-one will be hiding baytril in her food at the bridge!

Ok :) Just firing up trusty old image shack! I have twelve pictures :)oops: back awaaaaaay from the camera...) of Thistle and Jess with their note so it might take me a while! I also found the actual note in a drawer down the shed today - as silly as it may sound, if you'd like it for the scrap book to put with the pictures, I can pop it in the post for you?!

I bet Vinnie's scrap book will be absolutley lovely. I wish I'd done something similar for all my past bunnies. I have lots of photo's but I wish I'd kept like, a bit of fur and a favourite toy or something too. Such a sweet idea. :love:

Ok :) Just firing up trusty old image shack! I have twelve pictures :)oops: back awaaaaaay from the camera...) of Thistle and Jess with their note so it might take me a while! I also found the actual note in a drawer down the shed today - as silly as it may sound, if you'd like it for the scrap book to put with the pictures, I can pop it in the post for you?!

That would be lovely. I do have a tiny piece of fur but I don't quite know what I'm going to do with it, I didn't want to take load off her as I felt like I was disturbing her dignity. I'm just seeing what happens with it at the moment. The more I talk about her, the better I feel about it. :)

I've just PM'd the first six photos. Imageshack is so slow! More on the way...

Did you see the necklace Donna got made with Pearl's fur? I *think* Janak made it. Maybe you could get something like that done? I had a tuft of my first rabbit's fur lodged in my photo album but it's fallen out now :( I used to get it out and stroke it when I was little. I was an odd child! :roll:

If you ever feel like having a chat, you know you're very welcome to get in touch ok?! :):wave:

vinnie was lovely:cry:

Thank you, she was a real gorgeous bun, even when she was a grumpy sod! :love: Although I may be slightly biased :love::love::love: She used to grunt at people for nothing, then two seconds later would come up and push at your fingers for a nose rub! :lol:

Thanks for the images Georgie, I did think about the resin which Janak does. And thank you for the offer, it does help to talk about her. My beautiful baby.

She used to grunt at people for nothing, then two seconds later would come up and push at your fingers for a nose rub! :lol:

my boy Ling Jai always grunted excitedly when he saw me as he ran towards me, I will never forget that pleasent noise:love:

I only just saw this as I don't visit RB too often (I find it so difficult).

Just wanted to say that your girlie was beautiful, and I hope she is having fun at the Bridge.
Thinking of you xx

I miss you so so much Vinnie, Andrew does too. We love you so much, I want you back baby girl. Love and snuggles x

imported14may2009032.jpg

I'm so very sorry. She was so beautiful. Hopefully you can take comfort in knowing you gave her a lovely life. She sounds like she was a lovely character, bless her xx

Sending hugs!! xx

She looks so peaceful. :love:

Thank you, I think she does too. I think it helped me to accept her death a little more easily too.

I'm so very sorry. She was so beautiful. Hopefully you can take comfort in knowing you gave her a lovely life. She sounds like she was a lovely character, bless her

A little brat more like :lol: She was though, had such a fire about her, I think that's how she managed to keep bouncing back when the vet didn't have much hope for her. She had an "I'll show you" attitude about her :love:

x xxx

Back