• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 x 2day old frenchlops

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Sleep tight little ones, you were born on Wednesday and brought into me with your mum unfortunately your mummy didn't know what she was doing her body hadn't produced enough milk for you. one of your siblings died last night and with the help on Madbunster, her husband and myself we managed to get you 2 back to warmth and kicking. We latched you on to your mum and you were feeding for a little bit but mum got fed up. we put heaters next to your dog crate and a snugglesafe under your nest I came to check on you every 2 hours but sadly you died this morning.
Hope you can grow strong and have a really good life at the bridge we will take care of your mummy and make sure she doesn't have anymore babies.
xxx

...I'm glad I got your mummy in time and that you was born in a nice clean, warm bed and during your birth your mummy was safe and free from the dirty home she was in....
:cry: binky free little ones

I am so so sorry. :cry:
Everyone did all they possibly could for you.

Grow strong and healthy at the Bridge so you can have fun times there.
x

Poor babies. Hoping mum makes a good recovery.

I can now get mum on the pain relief she needs to sort her back leg out as she cannot use it. She is booked to have an xray on Tuesday. We can't be sure if she as been dropped or not:?.

I'm so sorry Kay, it's not fair they didn't get chance of happiness with you :cry:

Binky free little ones, watch over your mummy xxx

Back