• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little fella(may find pics upsetting)update page 7

Aaaaaaaw how did I miss this thread, he is adorable and obviously so much better now he has those teeth sorted. Looks like little Munch we have here at the moment. Just might have to slip him in my pocket when I come to get Harry;)

What a difference! He;s such a cutie. What a state the poor wee thing was in when you got him. It's sickening that people can leave an animal like that and not feel guilty. I see this kinda neglect all the time (I work with Cats Protection) and it never gets any easier to deal with, but when you read about how much effort and support someone like yourself puts into rescuing neglected pets, it brightens your day to know someone cares so passionately.

Just reading through old threads..... I have had this lad for over three years now!!!

Off to find my Inca's first thread!

I can relate, I rescued one such bunny from a shop early last year. He has doubled in size since and is living the life with super-loving adoptive parents and a bunny wife!
Incredible how some TLC can change a pet.

Just read through the whole thread.

So glad Herbie has had many years of knowing love and care and has had the chance to enjoy being a bunny. Hoping he has lots of lovely times to come:love:

Back