• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell

Im so sorry - Tinkerbell was a fave of mine.

Binky Free little Tinkerbell - love & hugs to you all x x x

Thank you everyone.

The roses that we planted at Tinkerbells final resting place are now a mass of buds and will look beautiful when they open.

I'm missing her more as time goes on. I keep imagining her running over to the cupboard everytime I open it, begging for bread. I miss her scrabbling at my legs and I miss her little ears and paws.

I think it will take quite a while longer before I can think about her without getting tearful. It's hard isn't it? :(

I will light a candle for you tonight, Princess, although I don't need a special day to remember you as you are always in my thoughts.

Missing you more as everyday passes. Have fun with Simba and I will light a candle in memory of you both.

I'm so sorry, I know how much you loved her and Simba too. They wil be reunited now and having fun at the bridge - have fun little ones and watch over your mum xx

Thanks Julia, yes I loved them both so very much.

The roses at Tinks resting place have now opened and they look beautiful :D

So very sorry for your loss :(
Find your special friend Tinkerbell, Simba is waiting for you sweetie to play & eat all that green lush grass.
My heart goes out to you hun, the roses will grow so beautiful for you each & every year for you to enjoy & love.
xx

oh no. She was a lovely bunny, a lovely nature and so pretty, I know how much you loved her. Binkey free tinkerbell.

Back