• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba, 1 year on

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
It seems so much longer than 12 months that I lost my baby boy.

He had spent the first year of his life in a tiny hutch, never let out and not fed and watered on a regular basis.

His owner wanted to get rid of him and the other 5 rabbits she had. The others found homes so we decided to adopt Billy.

We renamed him Simba and we had him neutered and bonded him with Tinkerbell. They never had a cross word, a match made in heaven.

He was always shy, never confident but would always bound up to you, helicopter ears flapping, and would do anything for a piece of banana!

He got sick with what we thought was snuffles. It got progressively worse over a few days and turned out to be pneumonia. He couldn't breathe and we sadly let him go to Rainbow Bridge.

I can't believe it's a year since I saw your beautiful Brown eyes and stroked your little mane.

I hope you are sleeping tight, little man, we will never forget you.

082407_153254.jpg

I am so sorry, I know how hard it is but you gave him a wonderful life, big hugs to you x

Back