• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnyrun from elaine,s in manchester to eastbourne

Just let me know whats happening when everyone is sorted out as I have a hectic weekend and will need to work around things:)

I think Kerina is going down to Oxford to meet Nicky (Tinsel)..Tinsels is much nearer to you Caroline I think?

:wave:

I sure am going to meet Nicky at Oxford on Sunday late morning/mid-day, so as Jill suggests I can take from Leicester to Nicky at Oxford on Sunday.

Incidentally, jill/nicky (if you see this), is there any news on whether I'm taking a certain other bunny with me for Nicky? ;)

Kerina xx

Kerina..yep I was told you would be ringing me to arrange
I can meet you at Leicester Forest East service on Sunday if you let me know what time..and do you have a spare carrier for Foggy?

Kerina..yep I was told you would be ringing me to arrange
I can meet you at Leicester Forest East service on Sunday if you let me know what time..and do you have a spare carrier for Foggy?

Ah, I was waiting to hear from Nicky that is was all okay, then I was going to ring you :roll: sorry, me not reading things properly again!!

I'll ring you this afternoon when I get a mo! I can pick him up from your house if you like?

My plan was to pick him up 10ish, and take him to my parents house, to await the call from Nicky to say she's leaving Kris's with Kimmy & Angelika, then me and mum would set off to Oxford with Foggy.

Anyway, we'll talk in a bit!

Thanks

Kerina xx

no i think we,re sticking to the plan of venessa and theo helping im totally lost now:roll:

me too. Theo won't be about on Mon or Tues day though (peace perfect peace:lol::lol::lol:) but Vanessa can still drop him of at hers as hubby will be in:D

(peace perfect peace
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i can meet anyday, thank you to everyone who is going to help get ears to me, and thank you elaine for letting me adopt her:D:D

I thought this was sorted, I will stand down then and not make any arrangements:roll::roll:

I think the original offer is still wanted..just put forward an alternative as knew about the other run going down that way:?

I thought this was sorted, I will stand down then and not make any arrangements:roll::roll:

Ooooooooh are we having a hissy fit :lol::lol::lol:

Caroline as said we are sticking to the original plan put your glasses on woman and read properly:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Caroline as said we are sticking to the original plan put your glasses on woman and read properly:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
I only suggested the alternative as thought it may have saved someone an un neccessary journey..didn't mean to put people's noses out of joint!

Hello :wave:

I am going down to Northants on Monday. Will leave 10.30 to 11ish and will take Ears to Snowy's if she can be at Kay's on Monday morning. (Easier to get to than me, Elaine)

Theo, if you PM me your address and phone no, I can work out how to find your home :D

Vanessa xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:pMSL at that Kay!!, spat coffee all over the screen, and no I'm not having a hissy fit, if I was EVERYONE would know about it:lol::lol::lol::lol:, but I thought this bunnyrun was all sorted and then it's suggested it goes via Leicester instead:roll:,

Hello :wave:

I am going down to Northants on Monday. Will leave 10.30 to 11ish and will take Ears to Snowy's if she can be at Kay's on Monday morning. (Easier to get to than me, Elaine)

Theo, if you PM me your address and phone no, I can work out how to find your home :D

Vanessa xx

Hiya:wave:

Hope you are OK, will pm you my details

I haven't got anywhere to keep Ears over night unfortunately as I said I wouldn't have any room until a week on Sunday:? (really sorry)

Caroline I have pm'd you bunnyrun is taking place tomorrow, I have got one of my boarding clients to bring her straight to Warwick and then Theo will pick her up tomorrow:D:D

No problem:D
Don't get to excited as Elaine knows what I am like for Big buns so you may not get her yet;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back