• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Salem - my Beautiful Puss

Mr Cookie Bun

Mama Doe
I don't even know what to write - I'm still in shock. My boy was helped to the Bridge today as we discovered that he had bladder cancer. I cannot describe how I feel - he was fine and 15 minutes later, blood was pouring from him. He was the noisiest, most irritating, stubborn murderer of mice that I have ever come across - but he was mine, and I love him with all my heart.

Sleep tight, Mummy's baby boy. xxx.

DSCI0002.jpg

Oh I am so sorry, he has been through a lot these last few weeks.. he is at peace now. RIP Salem x :cry:

He certainly had been. For the past fortnight he had been great that's why we're all so shocked. The vet scanned him when he was being catheterised a few weeks ago and found nothing abnormal. They scanned him today and his bladder looked like a bag with marbles in - totally covered in tumours.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.xxx

:cry: omg im soo sorry..my friends cat felix went exactly the same way and he was 10...my friend cannot bear the thought of another cat ever and its been 5 years now.

so sad and he was such a gorgeous salem too...

my heart goes out to you..its so heartbreaking.

1 year today since you left us my gorgeous boy. I still miss you so much, I still leave you a sausage when we have sausages and if i drop cheese on the the floor I still say "it's ok, the hoover will get it"
Hope you and Willow are having fun together at the bridge x I love you, my special boy xxx

Back