• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babs - Rabbit Rehome

I only rehome in a 15 mile radius (although had a couple of special case). It's so much easier if anything goes wrong and have need bunny back. :D

That's fair enough, I don't have a problem with that. I bet you respond to messages though!! :lol: :lol:

nobody was 'slagging off' any rescues at all. i dont think there was any need for such comments.
i think rescues have to have realistic distances, and for the large part, stick to them. personally, and this PERSONALLY, so this is not me judging or anything it is my personal opinion, which i am entitled to, is that if i had a lovelyhome for a my bunny waiting for the sakeof 2 or 3 miles i would relent as t wouldnt cause any problems with, getting the bunny back if circumstances would change for the new owners.

i drove an hour and a half to get Pebbles and to me that is okay bcus if i ever had to return her (not that i would) it is do-able. i wouldnt travel to the other side of the country for her bcus that may not be doable in the future.

That's fair enough, I don't have a problem with that. I bet you respond to messages though!! :lol: :lol:

:oops::oops:sometimes :lol::lol: I'm better if people e-mail me, I get calls on my phone and normally have to text them saying, please drop me a mail, I'm driving/working or what ever I'm doing so I can't answer the phone :oops::lol:

Back