• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zorro, Raven and Amber Say Hello

:love: Zorro & Amber are such fluffballs, absolutely beautiful

Raven is perfect :love: they look really healthy

Zorro and Amber are the siblings I got month apart from a pet store where Zorro was badly bullied. They are such good bunnies when being groomed. That is good because Zorro is moulting again. They are so good together and I do not regret buying Amber and rescuing Zorro.
Raven is my dental/stasis bunny. He started to moult after the photo. We buy lots of organic carrots because he likes the carrot greens. I give excess carrots to my sister's family.He also gets organic dandelions that are hard to find. Today my sister dropped off his favorite variety!
Heidi, our not so mini mini rex, is a good bunny too. She was on the post Graciee fixed a few days ago. It took me months to find a supplier who would ship fibafirst from UK to US. Raven does not eat them, yet Heidi enjoys them and the seedheads of hay.

The link doesn't work for me also. I just have one photo, it looks like a ball of fluff :D, no it is a Wabbit!

Back