• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zippy Again 8-/

Ermmmmm :oops: Laura was nearly right, I may of left a carton of orange juice down there :oops: , it must of fell on her cause there is no juice left just a box squashed, I completely forgot. She's been covered in a lot and it's dried now, we've cut the worse bits off, under the actual stickness, the fur is ok, so don't think it's got to her skin. Will she be ok, or should I bath her?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Sorry but that is funny :lol:

I think she will be ok hun, she will groom what is left off :)

Cool will try that now, seriously you could stick a stick in her and say she was a toffee apple :lol::lol:, will try the flour, I'll be able to bake her orange cake :lol:

:shock: :lol: Aww bless her. I think a wipe down with a damp cloth may do the job too ;) Sending anti sticky vibes :)

Otherwise once over with a damp cloth and leave her to lick the rest.

but if she lick the rest, that's a lot of orange juice for her to lick. And I have 2 concerns:

1) too much acidic contents goes in her stomach

2) too much fur ends up in her stomach in too short of a time

So I would wash her and dry her w/ hair dryer

Back