• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yvette meets The Boys!!!

3 is not too many in The Boys opinion :lol:

They usually get 1 or 2, so 3 was a treat (cos they still had to have their tea time one :lol:)

Im glad its not too TOO many, if you get my drift!!
It was bribery on my part.........:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:
Tried the coriander yet??

Im glad its not too TOO many, if you get my drift!!
It was bribery on my part.........:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:
Tried the coriander yet??

They'll be trying after I clean them out this morning (Not Clo, he will have to wait til Monday, just in case of upsets!)

I can guess the reactions - Buttercup will ignore it for ages, before condescending to have a nibble, Dan will try it straight away, and Clo would eat it packet and all if I let him :lol:

They'll be trying after I clean them out this morning (Not Clo, he will have to wait til Monday, just in case of upsets!)

I can guess the reactions - Buttercup will ignore it for ages, before condescending to have a nibble, Dan will try it straight away, and Clo would eat it packet and all if I let him :lol:

Like I said yesterday,I get mugged for it!!Do hope they like it!!Wish I was there!!

:love:

Glad you had such a good time! I love your top Evie!

Blackers....your boys are stunning....but EPICLY teeny, tiny!:shock::love:

:love:

Glad you had such a good time! I love your top Evie!

Blackers....your boys are stunning....but EPICLY teeny, tiny!:shock::love:

Pffft....theyre not!!!!!! Apart from being scrum diddly umptious, I was surprised!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Drat, I meant to buy coriander for Spenser at the supermarket this morning. :oops: He's hasn't really made up his mind if he likes it or not, but at least it doesn't get the basil treatment. That was a definite no. :no:

:evil: Jealous :evil:

(through gritted teeth).... looks like you all had a lovely day..... (goes off to sulk)......

Back