• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Young Female Giant

Better not let Janak see then :lol:

no more bunnies allowed here unfortunately :(

:lol::lol::lol: I saw her yesterday though! Hetty has her eyes on her! Unfortunatley me being a a massive cynic as usual, the ad looks a little suspicious to me... I will give them a call tomorrow and see how much 'donation' they want from her...

are you having the Vienna Blue??? DShe looks JUST like my bluebell . . who has a lovely nature and is stunning to look at (but I'm keeping her:lol::lol::lol:)

are you having the Vienna Blue??? DShe looks JUST like my bluebell . . who has a lovely nature and is stunning to look at (but I'm keeping her:lol::lol::lol:)

I am:D I now need another one though as I lost polly at the weekend and her partner billy needs another friend:(

This lady was selling her giant with massive hutch and run. She sounds amazing and I'd love to have her but really cant commit to more at the moment. I say selling but the price is great for the hutch alone. The lady has said she's not selling anymore but I think given her circumstances she'd reconsider for the right person. :)

I can provide the link if you like

Last edited:
Back