• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you're a bunny parent when...

When you have to get up off the sofa every 5 mins to clear up all the destruction bunny has left in his path :lol:

When you have to pull out the washing machine to get bunny out from behing it :lol:

Dislocate your knee whilst cleaning them out!!!!! :lol::lol:

Yes, it did happen a couple of years ago. Not cleaning out buns but, guineas!!

Still mega, mega OUCH. :(:(:(

You would risk bruises,scratches, cuts etc to keep your bunny where you want e.g. Not out of the houses property etc.

lol all of it true :D

OH doesnt get why i havent got rid of scooter. ive told him many times. He just goes hes a rabbit and i go yes thats his species but they are more difficult then they seem.

his rabbits live outside and hardly get any attention from him apart from feeding and cleaning they come inside every so often for a play and stuff but thats normally it when it comes around to summer i suppose hell spend a lot of time with them and they will have more to do.

when your children ask why there's no pics of them in the living room but I have pics of the bunnies [in frames :oops:]

When a table cover that has hung down too low has no corners left and newly scalloped edges but you know there's no point replacing it because it'll just happen again!

...when all you want for your birthday is rabbit related or things for the rabbits themselves :oops:

...when you look at the scars from trying to feed an agressive just reaching maturity female bunny and think 'awww (bunny name)' :lol:

Back