• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you love your bun when.............

When you go away for a week and because your scared how they react going into boarding. Make plans to make sure they come with you! Fill my car full of puppy panels, cardboard castle and all their other stuff.. X3 bags of different hays & toys. Meanwhile me and my partner can only squeeze in a small bag for all our stuff! :lol:

This is a brilliant thread, I'll add when you have nicely vacuumed the floor only to find a nice fresh poo pile on the carpet. And when you get into bed only to find a stray poo stuck to your foot!:lol:

When you spend your whole life giving out hay then cleaning it up again and crawling around on your hands and knees picking up but nuggets

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

And when you don't get mad when he pees on your brand new sofa several times because he's a beautiful baby bun

9074d8886b0fb2bd3f7f782ae36fbc17.jpg

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

When you move house and buy a wildly expensive insulated shed for them, having left three sheds behind at your last house ...

When the location of your new house depends entirely on where the rabbit savvy vet is :lol:

When you get a tshirt out of the cupboard and it's got fur from a rabbit you didn't even own the last time you wore it...! And you're not surprised.

Slightly different: your friends know how much your bunnies are loved when they don't bat an eyelid a the hay in the microwave XD And ask what to do with applecores :D

When you get up with hubby before he goes to work at 4.45am (and think nothing of it at all) to medicate a bunny who takes two people to make sure he stays still for the Baytrill syringe!!

when your husband doesn't even ask why you have so much straw or hay in your hair nor asks where you've been for the last half hour to get it in there in the first place, :lol: ...

When you take stick and funny bizzare looks from women your own age dressed up with there heels and faces full of make up because your rooting around in the undergrowth looking like worzel gummage complete with sticky buds 😐 picking plantin, dandilion, grass, bramble and hawthorn...

When you choose the expensive carrots with leafy tops for your bun while you have the bargain cheap carrots.

Back