• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you love your bun when.............

When you no longer go on any holidays because you can't bear to leave him behind...

This has been me for years! I am due to go away for one night tonight for a family reunion (we hardly ever get together) and I've asked a neighbour to come in and feed for me tonight and tomorrow morning. Of course last night (Friday) my house rabbit had a bad bout of stasis and had to be rushed down to the vets before they closed! Thanks Parsley, great timing!! He's absolutely fine this morning, so I am going but imagined ringing my brother and saying 'I can't come, my bunny is ill'

Your first thought when visiting someone's home for the first time is "where would the bunny/bunnies live if I lived here?!"

When you get to school and someone asks why you have hay in your hair and is that brown pellet thing what I think it is....ewwww it is! And you just laugh and aren't embarrassed because they don't know the joy of bunnies.

And...when your naughtiest bun escapes next door into your grumpy old man neighbors garden and you have to crawl under over grown bushes, between old fence posts, pots over grown with weeds, piles of wood and other suspicious detritus in a mad panic (leaving clumps of hair and ripping your jumper on a bramble bush) calling "Benny!!!!!" in a panicky voice whilst said neighbour and husband stand looking at you like you've lost it. But you don't care because catching that bundle of gorgeous fluff is all you care about.

And moving near a bunny savy vets. Best thing about this house...walking distance to FHB's vets (even if she isn't there anymore :( )

There is hay in every room of the house, and a big chunk nibbled out of the dning room table, and you don't mind a bit!

When the other women at work are talking about having their nails done or going on a shopping spree on their day off and I'm looking forward to getting the buns shed cleaned out! Lol

When your dining room is a bun room and your living room looks like you are in jail with all the puppy panels around the tv, chair sides and corners. My daughter said the other day "mum can you please take all the jail bars down before my friend comes for tea, she hasnt met you before so doesnt know how bun mad you are" My reply was, "i will tell her im bun mad then" lol..

When your dining room is a bun room and your living room looks like you are in jail with all the puppy panels around the tv, chair sides and corners. My daughter said the other day "mum can you please take all the jail bars down before my friend comes for tea, she hasnt met you before so doesnt know how bun mad you are" My reply was, "i will tell her im bun mad then" lol..

:lol:

That reminds me of someone on here (can't remember who) who had puppy panels all round her bed to stop the little one jumping up and weeing on it. She said she felt like she had spent every night in jail whilst the bun ran free :lol:

Back