• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know those special little traits..

buzz

the way he follows me around the room

if i bend over to pick hay off the floor he will immedietly stop what hes doing and climb up my back, then check my hands to see what im doing

the way he cuddles my 2 yr old

and hes stropiness, dude can really hold a grudge!

The way Mischa puts his front paws on my hand when hand feeding as if to say stay there mum.

The way Mini comes up takes two pellets sits on the floor, puts one pellet on the ground, eats the other and then starts on the second. It's so cute.

just realised i didnt do Alvin :oops::oops:

now why do i love him hmmmmmm

the buzzing and circling when i enter the room :love:

the way he hates everyone but tolerates me (just) :love::love::love:

the way he pretends he hates fuss but will allow it and settle down but only when his partner bunny is close by and he can pretend its them doing the grooming :roll::lol::lol:

the way he boxed Julia but still took the bramble leaf off her at the same time, i really thought that was funny as :lol::lol::lol:

the way his ears bounce when he runs, looks like dumbo the elephant about to take off :lol::lol::lol:

his anti-human attitude in general, i love demons :love::love::love:

i also love the fact hes been compared to a ferral cat by the vets who looked after him during stasis, fiesty buns dont die do they :love::love:

Lola - The way she licks my hand when she is sitting on the sofa with me.
-When she gets all excited to see me in the morning (Im sure it's just for her food but I like to kid myself she is happy to see me aswell)
- The way she likes to sit right underneath my neck so my head is resting on hers.
- When she falls asleep watching films with me
- When she steals my stuff and hides it in "Her Corner"

The way they both follow me about the room - either circling my feet, a figure of eight between both my feet or just hopping behind my feet so I always feel a little paw on the back of my foot.

When I enter the room they are both begging to be let out and have food.

I can just be sitting on the bed and Delila will jump up and join me and will often hop onto my tummy and then on the bed and then turns around and does it another 5 times.

If im sitting on the bed and put a hand down they both come running over for a sniff and a quick stroke.

When it comes to feed time, they both hop onto my lap and stay there until every last pellet has gone. They then inspect my face, legs and hands to make sure im not keeping any back from them.

How gentle Oggie is when taking food from my hand :love:

How Delila and me have more of a closer bond since she has been ill :love:

How they are both so friendly, and dont get scared by anything I do (if I moddlecoddle Delly to much she will nose me out the way :lol:)

Back