• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yaaaayyyy - we've bonded Finlay & Arthur - piccies of the best buddies!

Hello am a bit new to these threads but how long did it take to bond them, they look so happy together xxx:p

:lol: and we all knew he would be staying :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I thought that all the babies would be staying. :lol::lol::lol: As we said before, three out of four is not that bad. (I would have kept them all. That's why I would never foster!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I thought that all the babies would be staying. :lol::lol::lol: As we said before, three out of four is not that bad. (I would have kept them all. That's why I would never foster!)

:oops::oops::oops: Me thinks I've been sussed! :lol:

Mark will ban me from RU or 'fostering' any more buns before much longer :roll::lol:

Hello am a bit new to these threads but how long did it take to bond them, they look so happy together xxx:p

These 2 literally took one trip to the vets in the pet carrier & overnight in a neutral pen :D Within 1 hour of being back from the vets they were firm buddies. They've both been tearing round the living room at break neck speed - I think little Finlay has given Arthur a new lease of life :love: They make me laugh so much :lol:

Wow that is great, i thought that was what i read but wasnt sure if i had missed some of the thread somewhere. That is great hope it happens for me too xxx

Back