• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: Bunny Stuff for Sale/Swop/Giveaway

I'm interested in the FibaFirst and the other bale of hay if they are still available please.
I have calculated postage: bale of hay (1.3kg) and the fibafirst (300g) comes out as small parcel and £2.80 second class (hopefully i can pack it small enough!)
Same applies, i can do bank transfer and then if it cmes to less when i go to the post office i can send you the remainder back :)

Postage for a bale of hay (1.3kg) the bag of excel (1.7kg) and a few alfalfa cubes ends up being around 3kg and a medium parcel, so it's £13.75 for second class :-/
I can take bank transfer and then hopefully if its less when i go to the actual post office i can send you the difference back :)

I'll leave the excel then if that's ok, still interested in the hay and alfalfa cubes :) (on a quest to get bunny eating more hay) lol sorry if I've messed you about at all

I have calculated postage: bale of hay (1.3kg) and the fibafirst (300g) comes out as small parcel and £2.80 second class (hopefully i can pack it small enough!)
Same applies, i can do bank transfer and then if it cmes to less when i go to the post office i can send you the remainder back :)

That sounds good, thank you! PM me your bank details and I'll get my boyfriend to sort out a transfer when he gets home tomorrow. :)

Sorry people i have not for about you, just doing lots of overtime at work atm and haven't had chance to sort out the packages :)

I'd love to take you up on this please! Nena is keeping her weight stable at the moment with science selective, but something to boost her weight will definitely come in handy at some point with her. Let me know whether you'd prefer to do it via royal mail or myhermes etc :)

Finally got round to picking up some more food this week - I can send you a small box full with hermes for £2.80?

Im so sorry everyone but i only now have the Excel Pellets available.
It turns out i have a new friend with guinea pigs who had need of the hay and treats due to recent financial difficulties and family issues and i wanted to help. So i gave it all away to her and her piggies. Im so sorry to mess all you lovely ladies around, it wasn't my intention at all!

Im so sorry everyone but i only now have the Excel Pellets available.
It turns out i have a new friend with guinea pigs who had need of the hay and treats due to recent financial difficulties and family issues and i wanted to help. So i gave it all away to her and her piggies. Im so sorry to mess all you lovely ladies around, it wasn't my intention at all!

Don't worry about it! I'm happy it's gone to someone who needs it more than my boys do. :)

Sorry to disappoint people still. Her piggies are loving the treats though!
I do still have a bag of Excel and i can't find a local rescue, so that is still up for grabs if anyone wants to try it :)

Sorry to disappoint people still. Her piggies are loving the treats though!
I do still have a bag of Excel and i can't find a local rescue, so that is still up for grabs if anyone wants to try it :)

How much for the Excel? My bun is still on the PAH nuggets he came with so I'm sure he'd appreciate something better.

Looking for fresh twigs and branches (small postable ones) from any bunny safe trees for Poppy to try as i would like to enrich her environment a little more :)
Let me know how much :)

Hello

If anyone wants to try a sample of

Beaphar Nature
Burgess Dual Care
Naturals Meadow Menu
or Protexin Profibre pellets

PM me your address and which you'd like to try

I ordered them as I wanted to see what they looked and smelled like, but I mainly feed Oxbow Bunny Essentials, so they're getting a piece of one of these some days as a treat, but they will last for years at this rate, so if anyone else is interested to try them, let me know
I am happy to post them out for free but if anyone wanted to donate to the RWAF or ARC or BARC, then they would obviously be free to do so and those wonderful organisations would very much appreciate it I'm sure

Lucky Rabbit

Poppy has recently changed foods/gone off some things/turned her nose up at new things!
So i have the following to give either whole amounts of or i can do smaller sample bags :)
(i would just ask for p&p because i get married next month and things are a little tight atm!)

Fibafirst sticks (no packaging but only opened about three weeks ago):
73abcd7191cae90b8e0429c45f7d535f.jpg

About 2/3 of a bag of Excel Junior and dwarf rabbit pellets with mint:
7dd3ee97e090f1c7756fc1dc52177770.jpg

Bag of Woodlands mini alfalfa bales (only half of one missing!):
33bdc24fad1fde6f3a5a8082d6b56a7d.jpg

Two bales (1kg each) of Natures Natural Goodness Timothy hay with dandelion and marigold, the good green hay from B&M:
a0942b266d36c31b01d83d3111cfac37.jpg

Please let me know if you want some/all of it and ill let you know the cheapest postage cost i can send it for :)
(prices will be similar to other peoples above)
Lucky Rabbit will only eat Timothy hay dandelion and marigold but can’t get any

I have been unable to get it for a few months too. Although it's a seasonal product, I have usually managed to get it throughout the winter months.

It is a really good hay, I used to depend on it for Scally as he couldn't/wouldn't eat any other hay. He used to love the marigolds.

Back