• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW: Bunny Stuff for Sale/Swop/Giveaway

I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag :)

Do you mind if I have some samples of the Alfalfa King hay? Can't for the life of me get Flo to eat any hay!!! She picks a little at readigrass & others but doesn't ever have a good munch on it! I'll pay for postage or pick up?

Do you mind if I have some samples of the Alfalfa King hay? Can't for the life of me get Flo to eat any hay!!! She picks a little at readigrass & others but doesn't ever have a good munch on it! I'll pay for postage or pick up?

Hi, FloLo, no problem I'll post that out to you as soon as I've got my envelopes and bags sorted. Hope Flo likes it, it was a firm favourite with Scrappy and she was quite a fussy hay eater. I'll PM you when it's ready to send :wave:

I can also send out large samples of the Orchard grass hay, and also the Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat and Barley hay. I have large bags of each and there is a lot left. Also have some packs of dried forage from Galens Garden (will do an inventory later). No postage costs for any of these either as I hope they will be useful for anyone with dental buns or those who struggle to get their buns to like eating hay and want to try them on something different without forking out for a whole bag :)

have you got any dried forage still available please ? :wave:

I have some large letter envelopes for my jewellery, if I fill one of those it would be about £1.50.
Otherwise I can do you a little box of it and send with hermes for about £3.

The only thing is I realised after I posted that I might be a bit low at the moment so it might be a short wait while I wait for another bag to arrive here.

No problem at all - just let me know when you have some to spare and I'd love to try it! They've tried the normal Allen and Page before and liked it, so I'm sure the breeder A&P will be helpful to Nena at some point :)

have you got any dried forage still available please ? :wave:

Hi there :wave:

Yep, lots of the dried forage still available. I've got the following:

Broadleaf plantain (whole bag, unopened)
Mallow herb (whole bag, unopened)
Shepherd's purse (opened, but almost full)
Longleaf plantain (opened, about a fifth left)
Agrimony (opened, just a few twigs left)
Cornsilk (unopened, whole bag)
Goat's rue (opened, half a bag left)

*list updated*

Last edited:
Hi there :wave:

Yep, lots of the dried forage still available. I've got the following:

Pear leaves (opened, half bag left)
Broadleaf plantain (whole bag, unopened)
Mallow herb (whole bag, unopened)
Shepherd's purse (opened, but almost full)
Longleaf plantain (opened, about a fifth left)
Nettle (opened, about a fifth left)
Agrimony (opened, just a few twigs left)
Cornsilk (unopened, whole bag)
Hazel twigs and leaves (opened, half a bag left)
Goat's rue (opened, half a bag left)
Blackberry leaf (opened, about a quarter left)

can we have some pear leaves and defo the nettle ones please? she loves those, not sure what else she would try

If anyone wants any readigrass samples to try, message me - Flo doesn't really eat much of it!
Though I'm sure most people already have it

I am happy to give 10 large samples of the oxbow orchard grass hay and pay the postage, which I swear by for dental bunnies, it has really helped Mr Bennett.

arrived today thank you so much, any one else wanting samples they are large samples , i will add small amounts to her other hays, do you tend to mix it or use alone

arrived today thank you so much, any one else wanting samples they are large samples , i will add small amounts to her other hays, do you tend to mix it or use alone

That's great. With Mr B I use it alone and for the chinchillas, as they need a much smaller amount. I give a bit to the outdoor bunnies but they have mainly regular hay.

Back