• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you trust this (travelling) bunny savvy pet sitter?

Just wanted to say Mrs B that Kent is a lovely place to visit for a week or so ;););)

Seriously - I would be very interested indeed. Hubby & I haven't been on a proper holiday since we've got the buns - but to have someone on site to let the buns out for they daily runs, someone who will be able to tell if one of our buns is off colour and can do the necessary vet visit, and just someone who would love our buns as we love them would be marvellous.

My concern would be - wouldn't you get lonely? Essentially you would be on your own for quite some time. For example - our buns don't need much looking after or attention during the day as they sleep so you could go out and about - but in the evenings when they do have the free range time - would the buns company be enough for 6 or 7 nights?

r u -ers in the vicinity might call round for a cup of tea if that was acceptable to your employers...

Mrs B where are you?

something else to consider is travelling costs and how far you are willing to travel.

Also I don't think it will seasonal - i never go away during the 'normal' holiday times - try and avoid the crowds
Nikki

Thank you everyone for your input and kind wishes. Right now I have a mountain of 'stuff' to wade through in my personal life, however my idea still stands and having positive feedback from you folks is really helping me.

All being well....this idea has legs and I will be able to help some of you and your furry families.

Already got insurance, just need to have a CRB check. Being an ex-banker....:oops: an honest one..., this shouldn't prove a problem. Very security conscious minded indeed.

Back