• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you leave this behind??

One of my BARC buns, George, had been left behind in a hutch when his owners moved house. He lives in my kitchen as I would never shut him in a hutch again. Initially, he would eat all his food down straight away but now he grazes like my other buns and is a happy, trusting, bunster:love:

I don't know how people can just leave a bun behind like an old piece of furniture. When I moved house my fur family were what I thought of first when I was planning the logistics.

Your little guy looks gorgeous.

That is so sad. I really don't and can't understand people doing this.

Like you when we moved house last year I thought of the animals first. I even gave away really lovely items and furniture to my neighbour so they had their indoor hutch in the car, with the seats put down.

Even screamed at OH in front of his friends about tilting the hutch with them in it. :oops: I mean really screamed, then stormed off. :oops:

How on earth can people do this? Seriously?! :censored: :evil: :cry: Poor bun he's gorgeous!! :love:

Whenever I move house, the FIRST thing I do when looking round is go straight to the garden to see how bun suitable it is, even if it's a perfect house, if the garden is rubbish or there is no garden, it's an instant NO.

I'm glad he found his way to you, really hope you can keep him and that he enjoys a loving forever home with you :D

Yes I thought that too.

He is very handsome, I would have left my OH behind before him!:lol:

Same here! Hubby has been told several times, (in a teasing kind of way), that if anything were to happen to us, I get the bunnies, he gets the kids! :lol:

This is the exact same manner we got the wonderful Paddy. I thought the same as to how they could ever abandon like this and then felt glad they were selfish or we would never have known a spirit as beautiful as him.

DSCF1327.jpg

This is the exact same manner we got the wonderful Paddy. I thought the same as to how they could ever abandon like this and then felt glad they were selfish or we would never have known a spirit as beautiful as him.

DSCF1327.jpg

He was gorgeous, beautiful eyes! :love:

Back