• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone be able to do a homecheck

Can you try and get her spayed and vaccinated, I am sure that would get her more interest, plus we are coming into the myxi season so she really should be done

Have you considered asking rescues if they can take her on, not wanting to out extra pressure on already stretched rescues but if you can't afford to vaccinate her it may be for the best?

Have you considered asking rescues if they can take her on, not wanting to out extra pressure on already stretched rescues but if you can't afford to vaccinate her it may be for the best?

I've asked 10 or so, apparently everyones full.. And as I only have public transport it's difficult to get her to any rescues.

I've asked 10 or so, apparently everyones full.. And as I only have public transport it's difficult to get her to any rescues.

well there are a few of us who travel to various parts of the country but i know its difficult i think alice is full in gloucester at present but if she wasnt (again not wishing to stretch any rescues needs) i could help with transpo down to that part of the country. also would happily homeschceck in glocuester area or in slough/berkshrie area/ possibily london areas depending on where if this helps you. how about raising the money through ebay or carboot or car washing etc? even if it only covers towards her vaccs? or towards her spay? could you see if a diff vets would do the vaccs cheaper maybe? can she stay with you indefinatly at present? if yes prehaps the monmey for vaccs etc could be raised slowly and then try rehoming her. its difficult as many people not only dont want to pay out for the neuter but dont want to go through the stress that an op can bring. thinking of you and this bunny

also if you could find a rescue further away who would take her on then prehaps we could help transpo her there? x

Back