• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would any rescue rehome to a thistle hall?

yeh i know, takes me half an hour to bolt them up :lol:

my mums a nightmare, she think there shut when there not because they get stuck n dont go any further so she thinks shes done it, and then the buns have a nice long play int he garden in the middle of the night :shock:

shes done that THREE times, lol but the last time she did it was xmas day last year, so shes got better!!

my mums a nightmare, she think there shut when there not because they get stuck n dont go any further so she thinks shes done it, and then the buns have a nice long play int he garden in the middle of the night :shock:

shes done that THREE times, lol but the last time she did it was xmas day last year, so shes got better!!

My OH did this just recently with the LL. :oops:

I had a thistle hall for my piggies and liked it,did change all the bolts though.I thought it was ok to clean out:D

lol mums are a nightmare when it comes to things like that!! You should see my mum trying to catch a rabbit, she slipped on mud and landed on her bum :lol::lol: my sense of humour is terrible!!

Mine's okay to clean out, but it's indoors so I guess it stays cleaner anyway.
I'm used to the crappy bolts on mine so I manage to open and shut it ok :D and the few times it hasnt been closed properly Charlie didn't even notice :roll:

The bolts on mine drive me crazy! The top ones are actually bent slightly too, which makes opening and closing them a nightmate! :roll: I tried to bend them back to their proper shape, but only succeeded in making them even WORSE! :roll: :lol: THe wood seems EXTREMELY soft to me, too, and the ramp IS fiddley to clean I think.....but all in all, it's okay.

theyve been discontinued?!?! there the best hutch PAH have!!

i always recommend a lavendar lodge over a thistle hall, i love mine!

Tell us about it!! We in-store aren't best pleased!!

It was the one hutch we would happily reccommend and for the price it was very affordable.

Back