• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about our old boy Bruce/ answers post 34/ free from pain now

Bless him. I think he will probably be happier home with Prudence. How is she coping with Bruce being unwell?

Personality wise she is fine. But her body is so weak she leans on him a lot so has fallen several times without him there. We are concerned she has hurt her front leg. Not that she would let that stop her doing anything!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Oh poor Bruce. My OH suffers dreadfully with kidney stones . Mega vibes for Bruce and so hope you can keep him comfortable

Bruce hasn't eaten since Sunday. He is still teeth grinding loudly despite the tramadol. :(

I think we will be making an appointment to have him pts later today. :(:(

I'm so sorry to see this update, Liz :cry:
I really hope he makes a turnaround but I can understand. :( Poor Bruce, and Prudence too. It's just heart wrenching. :cry:
(((((Super huge hugs))))))) coming your way. xxxx

so very sorry - its extra awful when you have to set a time and go there knowing - but I am sure whatever you decide/have decided will be right

Thank you.

We totally made the right decision this morning. He has deteriorated badly this afternoon and tbh all we want now is his pain to be over :(

We will be devastated that he has gone from our lives but it is his time :(

Bruce was in so much pain thatour vet was able to fit him in earlier than planned.

We are very grateful that he is free from pain now and it is just us left hurting. We will miss him terribly, he was a huge part of both our lives :(:(

Back