• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

World's oldest rabbit

Oldest bunny I've had is 9.5 years old but another one I had, we think she was 11 or 12.

Most of my males have lived between 7 and 8. The girls a bit longer, however all mine have been rescued and some came with very bad backgrounds and some health issues.

Oldest bunny I've had is 9.5 years old but another one I had, we think she was 11 or 12.

Most of my males have lived between 7 and 8. The girls a bit longer, however all mine have been rescued and some came with very bad backgrounds and some health issues.

All mine died between 6 & 8 years until Joey Boo & Mouse entered my life. Mousey must have been around 11 & Joey just a few months off. Boo will be 10 next summer

167- ish based on my vet saying we get 9 years to their 1

Olices - its special you have 2 11 year old bunnies. are they siblings?

No, we adopted them one from here in York and the other from Manchester, they're like an old married couple :love:

All mine died between 6 & 8 years until Joey Boo & Mouse entered my life. Mousey must have been around 11 & Joey just a few months off. Boo will be 10 next summer

I did have a few girls that didn't make it past 7. Three of our girls we never knew their real age so could have been younger. Sadly even though they may have been 7, we only had them for 2 or 3 years. One had cancer, one had severe dental problems that corroded her jaw and Nancy we will never know, she passed away at a vets.

Wasn't there an RUer about a decade ago that claimed to have a 17 year old rabbit? (The link says the second oldest recorded was 16). The person I am thinking about was the admin of another rabbit forum (less rescue-orientated) at the time. I had thought that rabbit was recorded somewhere as the oldest.

I had a few over 10. Though my oldest was Amigo at approx 14.5. His male littermate, Bonita, went to the bridge a year earlier at approx 13.5.

Though I have also lost bunnies that were a few months old and some a few years old.

Wow, 18!!! My bunnies are currently 11, 12 and 12 (13 in Jan) - had told them they had to stick around for another couple of years at least but will up my request!

I had a few over 10. Though my oldest was Amigo at approx 14.5. His male littermate, Bonita, went to the bridge a year earlier at approx 13.5.

Though I have also lost bunnies that were a few months old and some a few years old.

Wow, 18!!! My bunnies are currently 11, 12 and 12 (13 in Jan) - had told them they had to stick around for another couple of years at least but will up my request!

Fantastic ages :love:

Back