• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Words cannot describe how awful I feel. closure post 167

I hope she turns up soon.
Please do not blame yourself, most of us have been in positions where an animal has escaped. We have probably more than most, thankfully we have always got them back safely but we have been very lucky.
It's one of the risks with animals, I hope she is holed up somewhere and reappears today.

Only just seen this :cry::cry: I'm so sorry - I hope that you find her, you must feel awful, but you know, you mustn't blame yourself xx

You and little bun were last in my thoughts and first this morning :(

I think that because of the similarities between Angelina and her kits and September and hers I can really appreciate how this must be affecting you. I also had a kit go missing and I was frantic. I found her after about 20 minutes but those 20 minutes felt like hours and I was in a terrible state :( so for one to still be missing now must be completely shattering :cry: I so hope you are both ok xxx

Oh i was so hoping for better news this morning :cry:

It does sound as though someone might have taken her to me, it just doesnt add up that theres no trace anywhere, the door was randomly open and only 1 kit is missing.

Just praying that she has ended up in good hands. It doesnt sound sinister to me, I think if it was someone cruel they would have left some evidence. Hopefully its just a misguided person who saw some cute baby buns and wanted one for him/herself.

Dont lose hope yet though, its still early days and theres a good chance she might show up x

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

I was so hoping she had turned up by now. :( I keep looking at her wee picture and telling her to go home.
Will keep a good thought that she will still return. More (((((((((((hugs)))))))) for you.

I'm really sorry you haven't found her yet :cry: But don't give up hope yet it's amazing the tiny little spaces they can get themselves wedged into. I so hope you find her today x

Back