• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooden Wendy House / Rabbit Hutch

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys, I've bought this today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350339487477&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

....but I actually don't really need it (just yet)! So, if anyone on here needs/wants one more than me right now then I'm happy to give you the sellers details & let you liaise direct & I'll look again another time :D

If not I'm going to collect it & spend a bit of time painting it and adding some bunny kit (I like doing that kinda thing!), then decide whether to store it or sell it again, in which case any profit will go to Honeybunnies :D

That looks great. We are having one built so that we can have new bunnies from Kirkby. That is definately a good buy for someone.

I wish we had a bigger garden, that way I could have the little house AND the lovely new hutch I just bought both in operation :(

Well our little Wendy House is starting to look rather fab and very different to the photo! It's been scrubbed, sanded and re-painted. We've replaced some bits of wood where they were starting to rot and I've just ordered some new perspex for the windows. Next job is to fit the mesh on the opening window and fit a new door handle & bolt.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it then and by the time I've added up all the materials used I probably could have bought a brand new one for about the same money but I've really enjoyed making it look pretty and it's kept me out of trouble for a weekend :D:D I think we'll leave it assembled and use it to store bits & pieces in for now. Maybe when we move and have a much bigger garden the foster buns can use it :D

Back