• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moving my 2 house bunnys outside...what you think of this shed???

looks good for £50. All the hard work seems to have been done! Does the last pic show some damage??? If so, because it's made of feather edge it should be cheap to repair. You can buy packs of feather edge from B&Q and it's cheap.

Id say the bigger the better is always great...but this is a good bargain....you could always grab this one and then decide of youd like to get another larger one perhaps?

I had to use my shed at one stage for Archie and I decided that if my buns were to have a shed...I would want it to be at least 6X8 - which is my current shed size, AND Id want a big run for them too.
Reason being - I would want my bale of hay to be stored in the shed...so need a storage box built for that...also by the time you have a litter tray and a sleeping house area...there is not much room for them to actually run and play. Just may want to consider the actual floor area of running space they would end up with...;)

Back