• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woo hoo!! 2 hours and bottle not frozen!!

My water bowls don't seem to be freezing too much at the mo while we are having more snow. Doing it three times a day but they aren't frozen just refreshing water. What I am worrying about is getting stuck at work so I am giving them all extra supplies and things in the morning. My parents would deal with them but they are elderly so don't want them slipping in the snow.

My water bowls don't seem to be freezing too much at the mo while we are having more snow. Doing it three times a day but they aren't frozen just refreshing water. What I am worrying about is getting stuck at work so I am giving them all extra supplies and things in the morning. My parents would deal with them but they are elderly so don't want them slipping in the snow.

Winter brings its own, different problems to different people doesn't it! :wave: Hope all goes well for you over the winter and you don't get stuck in work!

It has not rasied past -14 here for over 3 days the lowest it has went is -19 and it is so bleeeppppppppp freezing here with the heating on full. I want Summer time to come NOW

It has not rasied past -14 here for over 3 days the lowest it has went is -19 and it is so bleeeppppppppp freezing here with the heating on full. I want Summer time to come NOW

Snap!!! Maybe if we shout loud enough...

WE WANT SUMMER! WE WANT SUMMER! WE WANT SUMMER!!!

'course then I'll start to obsess over them being too hot!! :roll:

Spring!!! :D

WE WANT SPRING! WE WANT SPRING! WE WANT SPRING!!

Absolute nightmare,here it has been colder than Russia for the past three days,-5c during the day and -12 at night:shock::shock:
Got a greenhouse heater in shed and snugglesafe under water bowls but still freezing up within 1 hour:roll:
Changing water at 10pm then changing at 5.00am,got someone to come and change at 10am then change at 4.00pm and 7.00pm
They seem absolutely fine,just hope it warms up a little soon!!

Back