• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Womble of Wokingham

Aww he is lovely!
They make a lovely couple.....hopefully!

He doesnt look real lol :D

He looks like a big cushion., only thing will have to change her name as my 5 year old has problems saying it.So fingers crossed.

My oh was in the wendyhouse with Womble last night for some male bonding . And I came out and soon Womble heard me his ears pick up .And I called his name and he came running on the top shelf to see me :love:

Hello I have been to see Penelope and we have been okayed by Shirley :D:D
She thought that the wendyhouse was great :) and was very happy with me. So P will be spayed on Tuesday and around the 6th Dec Womble will be meeting his wife for the first time :love: she is a little more weighty
than Womble. Did not mind being cuddled. But will be changing her name.

A. Wispa and Womble of Wokingham

B. Woo woo and Womble of wokingham

C. Storm and Womble of Wokingham

D. Mrs Robinson and Womble of Wokingham

E. Mrs Snuggles and Womble of Wokingham

F. Madame Chorlet and Womble of Wokingham

If any one can think of a name please tell.

We are soooo happy .

May have to twist Oh for another Wendy house when Lauren goes to school is a couple of years. ;)

Brilliant news Sarah.

I like Wispa and think that it goes so well with Womble.

Glad Shirley was happy with everything. I think you're going to have so much fun with these two. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you guys and the bond working.

(sorry haven't got the photos over to you by the way - been run off my feet with the babies to get any photos taken.)

So nice to hear Womble is so happy and has a beautiful wife booked:D

For obvious reasons..as our one was a near miss..I think Wispa goes very well:D

Hello I have been to see Penelope and we have been okayed by Shirley :D:D
She thought that the wendyhouse was great :) and was very happy with me. So P will be spayed on Tuesday and around the 6th Dec Womble will be meeting his wife for the first time :love: she is a little more weighty
than Womble. Did not mind being cuddled. But will be changing her name.

A. Wispa and Womble of Wokingham

B. Woo woo and Womble of wokingham

C. Storm and Womble of Wokingham

D. Mrs Robinson and Womble of Wokingham

E. Mrs Snuggles and Womble of Wokingham

F. Madame Chorlet and Womble of Wokingham

If any one can think of a name please tell.

We are soooo happy .

May have to twist Oh for another Wendy house when Lauren goes to school is a couple of years. ;)

I like Wispa too :)

x

Well I text Oh and he agreed she is going to be called Wispa of Wokingham.

So Mr and Mrs of Wokingham to be request the pleasure of everyone to come to there wedding date to follow:lol:

Wispa has had her operation and she is fine and they have checked her teeth which they say they are perfect. She will have VHD next week than a couple weeks later bonding will start.

Back