• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winnie manspreading [emoji23]

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Winnie doing an impression of a man manspreading on the tube/ public transport. [emoji23]

If you’re ever on the Tube in London, you will know exactly what I’m talking about!

8569c2c85ad3e3418c986d1331579451.jpg

I should emphasise only a small minority of men, and some women do this.

Winnie doing an impression of a man manspreading on the tube/ public transport. [emoji23]

If you’re ever on the Tube in London, you will know exactly what I’m talking about!

8569c2c85ad3e3418c986d1331579451.jpg

I should emphasise only a small minority of men, and some women do this.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Also I hate that, I normally say something, or bash my knee into them so they move [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

She's so cute, she can totally get away with it [emoji7]

Yes I hate it too, and always move my legs around and roll my eyes.

She is very cute- poor Zigzag can’t spread his paws in the same way

So cutee :love:
By the way, what does manspreading mean?
It's when you're on a train/tube or where there's seats in a row and the guy next to you is like spreading his legs super wide and is like over the areas in front of the seats to the side of him? So his legs are basically in your way if you're sitting next to him. Idk if that makes sense [emoji38]

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-31/manspreading-debate-study-shows-stance-attractive/7285024

This image explains it [emoji38]

It's when you're on a train/tube or where there's seats in a row and the guy next to you is like spreading his legs super wide and is like over the areas in front of the seats to the side of him? So his legs are basically in your way if you're sitting next to him. Idk if that makes sense [emoji38]

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-31/manspreading-debate-study-shows-stance-attractive/7285024

This image explains it [emoji38]

Ohh, ok. I'm sick of men like this. Really very annoying. I was clearly warning when I came across it in the past.

In which case he deserves someone sat on his lap!
That'd be kinda hilarious [emoji38] I normally either just shove my leg against them and look dead at them and they tend to move quickly [emoji38] I can be a little scary though if you **** me off [emoji38]

[emoji38] However I would be thrilled to meet Winnie doing a manspread anywhere!
Same I'd respect her space and sit there quietly, feeling privileged to be near cute and adorable bun [emoji7][emoji38]

It's like when pigeons get on the tube, I'm just like awhhhhh [emoji7]

Same I'd respect her space and sit there quietly, feeling privileged to be near cute and adorable bun [emoji7][emoji38]

It's like when pigeons get on the tube, I'm just like awhhhhh [emoji7]

Wait pigeons actually get on the tube? Omg [emoji171]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back