• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren fundraiser. 11th June. Photos!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
On 11th June I am raising funds for Alice at Windwhistle Warren.

I have been invited to Pershore College Open Day and will be running a stall. There will be loads of information on hand, care of a wide selection of RWA leaflets. A brilliant game to play and also plenty of lovely items to sell. Some of which have been made and very kindly donated by tiger lily.

For more details please see Fundrasing Events 2011 Section.

Please try to come along and support such a good cause. I will have a merry little band of helpers, all bunny mad.

I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you.

There are lots of other attractions there including rabbits, guineas, sheep, spiders etc, etc, and plenty of other things to see and do. A brilliant day out all in all.

Fingers crossed for good weather.

Di and the gang.

The college is on the B4084. If you are coming from Worcester side of Pershore, go through the town, carry on for about 1/2 to 3/4 mile. You will start going up a little hill, the college is up there on the right hand side.
If you are coming from Evesham side, before you go start to go down the hill into Pershore, the college is on the left.

The animal charity stalls are situated near the Hindlip Animal Care Centre.

If anyone needs further details just pm me. Di. x

Last edited:
Sounds like a great day. :wave: Sorry I'm too far away to come.

What a pity.

Perhaps one of my bunny loving, computer savvy friends will be kind enough to put some photos on the forum...........................!!

My spare room looks like a bomb site at the moment. Stuff everywhere, waiting to be sorted and priced.

One of my clients has kindly donated two huge bin bags stuffed with soft toys. They are going to drop off another one soon!! These type of things always sell well.

Another lady has donated some mugs with a picture of her bunny Barnaby on them.

I have some mugs with photos of Ambrose and Estelle, and some keyrings with a picture of Estelle.

This is the third time I have been invited to the open day. It is very tiring but, I absolutely love the whole day.

Better go and start giving the boarders some tea. Two of which are ex- Windwhistle.

Noserubs to the handsome Spenser and best wishes to you.

xx

I was hopeing to come and say Hi - but now work on a saturday :( good luck though!

(by the way you have a PM - Frodo's wondering about a possible three night in September)

In the title it says the 20th June, in your original post it says the 11th June, which is it please?

Confused of Warwickshire

In the title it says the 20th June, in your original post it says the 11th June, which is it please?

Confused of Warwickshire

Confused of Worcestershire sends her apologies.:oops::oops:

It is 11th June.

Well spotted. Thank goodness you did notice my mistake.

I have amended the title.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Confused of Worcestershire sends her apologies.:oops::oops:

It is 11th June.

Well spotted. Thank goodness you did notice my mistake.

I have amended the title.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Are you sure that shouldn't be from Senile of Worcestershire :lol::lol::lol:

Confused and lost of Southam :oops::oops::oops:

I cant make it due to work that weekend :(
There never seems to be anything within easy reach :lol:
Good luck with it :D

FAO Snowy.

If you are thinking of coming along, please don't ask me for directions! I will most probably send you off on the M25....................:lol::lol:

Where is it :oops:

I googled pershore college and there were a few that came up.

Pershore College
Avonbank
Pershore
Worcestershire
WR10 3JP
:wave:

Entrance always surprises me, don't worry if you go past it and have to double back around :lol:

Pershore College
Avonbank
Pershore
Worcestershire
WR10 3JP
:wave:

Entrance always surprises me, don't worry if you go past it and have to double back around :lol:

There is lots of signage up already. Even more, nearer the day.

Are you coming??????? I hope so.

Back