• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win A Portrait Of Your Pet! WINNERS ANNOUNCED

i will offer a donation but i dont want to enter for a prize as it seems unfair as sdf76 is my mum!!! but what is paypal address adn i can send a donation! :)

I will have a go, havn't a clue what to guess but hay ho it's all for a good cause. Do i pm you the guess or leave it on the thread?:)

This is the last day for guessing everyone.

I will PM you my guesses Kris, I hope you don't put them on here afterwards, if they are way out it may be embarrassing. :oops:

deleted

am being stupid-:oops:
:oops:got dates wrong and didnt realise people could still enter today:lol:

-sue:wave:

My message says sent so I may have been her last one.

You could always try emailing her direct or going through the 'contact us' on her website, both addresses are in her signature. :D

Oops, inbox has some room now!

Sorry in the delay of replies, I have been away most of the week.

I am, in the hope of more interest, extending the competition to Sunday the 7th when the winners will be announced at 9pm :wave:

Thank you to those who have already entered. Whoever wins will get a lovely prize :love:

I only wish I could enter it myself! :lol:

Thanks to Sue's great idea, I am making this a fundraiser!

The winner, who can guess the total amount spent at my vets on the rescue in the past 21 months (26th April 2008 until 6th January 2010) to the nearest pound, will win....

A years sponsorship of one of our sponsor buns: Muffin, Crumpet, or Waffle.

And Sue Ferris (Sdf76) has very kindly offered the prize of a 14ins x 18ins Gouche painting on canvas of the prizewinners rabbit(or other small 4 legged furry) from a photograph. -

If photo is of a pair or trio thats fine but not of a whole rescue!!
Sue is an amateur artist and has an Art "A" level.
2nd prize will be:
completedoctbunnypic2ndprizestarlig.jpg

and 3rd prize will be:
completedDeccalendarbunnies3rdprize.jpg

both are watercolour unframed pictures from the RU calendar that Sue has painted in advance.
I will run this until the 31st January
And it is a minimum of £3 donation per entry.

This can be payed by paypal, cheque, or via card over the phone directly to my vets!
Please pm me any guesses :wave:

This has been extended now until the 7th February :wave:

OMG! That's my Lilia! :love:

Bluesmum will add the actual total, as I forgot to write it down before sending her the documents :oops: But the answer is around £11,700. The winners are:

1st place: Becky86 with £9150

2nd place: GiantBunnyMummy with £8000

3rd place: Jenzel with £15,600

Wow, I was way off with my guesses!! :lol: :shock: I will never run my own rescue.....:shock:

Well done everyone and I hope Jenzel will like having my bunnies on the wall. :lol:

Back