• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a copy of Bunny Mad Magazine

A month or so ago, our new rescue bunnies Cookie and LP (Little Paws - named by daughter, forgetting that he will grow at some point!!), were having none of this bonding business. But time and patience works wonders and now they spend their days grooming, playing and stretching out together. I can't work out how to add a picture, but as soon as I do we will share it with you all :D

Last edited:
Smudge says "Awww go on....one more nose rub"
4f63e93e-dfe4-45db-a246-6f656d27091b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I love this photo of my eldest bunny Smudge, taken a while ago as he is now nearly 10 but still loves his nose being rubbed.....love him to bits :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Smudge says "Awww go on....just one more nose rub...
4f63e93e-dfe4-45db-a246-6f656d27091b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love this photo of my eldest bunny Smudge, though it was taken some time ago, he is nearly 10 and still loves his nose being rubbed....love him to bits!!! :love::love::love:

I have, sorry for the delay :)

MummyBunnyEm
Jackaroonie
MissSherwood89
Sarahbun (your first link did work so I counted you :) )
Bunny Magics
anaqi
Sarah1989
Blackberry & Co
Den
PippaC

Congratulations :)

I'll send you all a PM with Lisa's email address and you'll need to send her your name and address.

Thanks everyone for posting pictures :D If you want a copy of the magazine and you didn't win you can order it here: http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/Shop----BUNNY-MAD-MAGAZINE-.html

I've a copy and it's brilliant :D

I never usually win anything. :thumb:

Looking forward to reading it.

Well done everyone.

Aw, that's brilliant - thank you! I'll enjoy reading it and Lady Jane will enjoy chewing the pages all around the edges :lol:

Aww.. brilliant!

Thankyou so much X

First time winner here too.. :D

I didn't know I'd even have a chance of winning it.. I'm donating my copy to my local 'Forest School Educational Group' .. I'm planning on running a session with the children and parents within the next few weeks...

Thankyou X

I'm donating my copy to my local 'Forest School Educational Group' .. I'm planning on running a session with the children and parents within the next few weeks...
Awesome, best of luck! I hope they enjoy it and take it in :)

Well done everyone :D Loved seeing all the photos :D

Back