• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a copy of Bunny Mad Magazine

A seriously unimpressed Nutmeg :lol:

Nutmeg_grumpy%2520look.jpg

This was Rosie when we had the snow at Christmas last year. Her run was under the shelter of a tree and only this one corner got any snow. It was such a novelty she spent all day sitting on it. She even licked it to see what it tasted like!

d4a4483b-4299-412e-8a8b-d4fe7832d6d7_zpsc4979548.jpg

Well I can't figure out how to do a picture but I am fairly new to being a bunny Mom..6 months now. I adopted a soon to be homeless little girl we named Elsa. She has since taken over my life. I love her so much. I never knew that having an inside bunny could be so much fun. She runs through the house doing quirky bunny things, tries to be the boss of my 2 cats and has stolen everyones heart...other then the cats (who isn't too sure about her) I am looking for many years of having her as a part of our family.

Blue says: Hey Human how about second breakfast, Blosskins has eaten all of the first one.

d4634428c12400835669dfa37c41f522.jpg

Blueberry says "stop fussing over me silly mummeh I'm fine, I was only sleeping!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Will in his new basket. In less than a week it now looks like a chill n chew mat.:lol:

I still love my bunnies in the snow

B58f22uIAAAqoVd.jpg:large

Bunnies in for tea tonight were also cute but the lighting wasn't so good for cute photos. And the bunnies weren't quite as good at posing - although this is officially known as "doing the wobbly penguin"

B-tssl0WsAEEHQs.jpg:large

Back