• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Willow and Biscuit, mini lop pair, Bury St Edmunds

Hi all, I know it's been a while but I am absolutely devastated to say that I am not back again because of positive circumstances. I need to rehome my beautiful babies Biscuit and Willow as I have recently moved house and am unable to take them with me. I would really appreciate if all judgements could be kept to yourselves as this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make and I really just want them to go to a good, loving home, hence why I'm posting here instead of on a for sale page. If anyone is interested in giving my gorgeous little babies a forever home then please please let me know.

Biscuit is a fawn mini lop buck and Willow is a white mini lop doe. They are brother and sister and both neutered and vaccinated against Myxi, Vhd and Vhd2. They will be 2 years old in March and are both in good health, though Willow does have slight problems with her eyes (vets have looked into it but cause is unknown) and need cleaning occasionally. They're very shy and don't like human contact unless absolutely necessary and would be best suited in either a very large run in the garden or a quiet room in the house.

Again, this really is the most difficult decision I've ever had to make so please keep negative comments to yourselves. I love my babies and I just want what is best for them, and I know that as difficult as it is, I can't provide that anymore. :(

I'm so sorry you're having to make this decision, which must be very difficult for you. I hope you find them a lovely new place to live.

I'd echo what Mackers said.

You're doing right by your buns & nobody should judge you for that. I wish you luck in finding them lovely homes x

What your doing is incredibly brave and selfless. I wish more people understood that animals need a proper home!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I know it's been a while but I am absolutely devastated to say that I am not back again because of positive circumstances. I need to rehome my beautiful babies Biscuit and Willow as I have recently moved house and am unable to take them with me. I would really appreciate if all judgements could be kept to yourselves as this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make and I really just want them to go to a good, loving home, hence why I'm posting here instead of on a for sale page. If anyone is interested in giving my gorgeous little babies a forever home then please please let me know.

Biscuit is a fawn mini lop buck and Willow is a white mini lop doe. They are brother and sister and both neutered and vaccinated against Myxi, Vhd and Vhd2. They will be 2 years old in March and are both in good health, though Willow does have slight problems with her eyes (vets have looked into it but cause is unknown) and need cleaning occasionally. They're very shy and don't like human contact unless absolutely necessary and would be best suited in either a very large run in the garden or a quiet room in the house.

Again, this really is the most difficult decision I've ever had to make so please keep negative comments to yourselves. I love my babies and I just want what is best for them, and I know that as difficult as it is, I can't provide that anymore. :(

W&B the number of times I've thought about you, and what you had to go through last year ... I am so very sorry you have to part with your little ones. I totally understand your decision and it's heartbreaking for you.

Sending you all the love in the world and I hope they get a lovely new home.
Also, importantly, I hope that *you* are OK. Please let me know (PM if you can) xxx

Thank you all ever so much, I'm glad that you understand that it is for the right reasons, not simply because I cannot be bothered to look after them anymore.

MightyMax, thank you, I will get right on it! Luckily as Storm is a single indoor rabbit that loves human attention he is able to stay with me, so thankfully I don't have to lose him too.

Also, just remembered that I didn't include that they are living in Bury St Edmunds and could either be collected there from my Mum's house or they can be brought to Colchester first and then collected from here (that is where I am now living), whichever is easiest for whoever is interested in adopting my sweet fur babies.

Back