• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willis is here! *spent the night with Honey :o)*

I've just been to visit the buns on their bunnymoon, and they are still getting along just fine!! Willis is gorgeous, very friendly, and an obviously well loved bun. He is HUGE - makes Honey look small (which she isn't by any means!!). Fingers crossed it continues to go so well :D

What lovely pictures.

It is good to hear that all is going well :D:D

Love and snuggles to them both, they are gorgeous.

Vanessa xx

I put them back into the shed last night as they seemed ok, just popped down and all is well, no cuddling but no fighting either :D

That's great Gemma!! I've found when I bonded MJ and Opal - and the same with Pippa and MJ - the 'closeness' came over a period of a few weeks. Now MJ and Opal spend most of their time cuddling in the litter tray (how romantic lol!!) but at first they spent most of their time seperate. So hopefully Honey and Willis will continue to grow closer - great news :D

I forgot to say before, I think Hney is desperate to be his friend, he kept going and sitting in the litter tray and she kept lying down on the floor in the middle of the shed, about a foot away from it. I've never seen her lie there before, she's normally up against the shed wall!

I think we have a bond! A lot less chasing, they both just seemed quite relaxed in each others' company and no new fur tufts either!

Awww, I'm smitten with Willis, he's gorgeous and such a friendly bun. I sat on the shed floor with them last night and he even put his paws up on the top of my arm so he could get closer for a sniff! Honey is in love too I think, I've seen her grooming him and they were sharing their food bowl last night. They look a very handsome pair!

Back