• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will Miss you Blanko

Collielover

Mama Doe
Today I had to help you to the bridge.
You will bee sadly missed big boy .It was through you I came to know the love rabbits can give. I will miss you loads and so will the neighbours they all loved you. The past 6months have been hard on you ur liver give up and for the past 6 months I have nursed you through alot but you were always your normal cheeky self demanding noise rubs and treats from me. You seen loads of rabbits come here and go and you always had to have a noise at there cages to see who was there when you were free ranging in the garden. I know this day was coming but I kept hoping you would just sleep away but you faught to the end.

Miss you my gentle gaint and so will Hudi she is lost without you. We will look after her for you till you meet again at the bridge .Blinky free big boy and dont get into to much trouble.

100_0892.jpg

100_0896.jpg

so sorry to hear your news of Blanko. What a gorgeous looking bunny he was. sleeptight blanko and be forever happy at the bridgexx

What a beautiful boy. <3

I am so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to help them to the bridge, but we know when it's the right thing to do. You gave him a happy and joyful life, and he knew he was loved.

Binky free, Blanko.

So very, very sorry :cry:. I know how special he was to you.

Have fun at the bridge Blanko. You know that Hudi is being well looked after.

Back