• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wild X buns - U/D Noddy has been de-plummed.. 1 month till reunited with the girls :D

What a good boy! :) I'm really thrilled for him.
He'll be in paradise on Dec. 8th with a hareme of lady bunnehs.

forgot to update :oops:

hes in with his family again :love: at first the two adult females chased him a bit but he was so happy to be freed that he binkyed away from them.

last time we went over he was sitting on his own at first, guess thats what he is used to :( but no bullying at all and then he was sitting with the sister he was really close with before we separated them :love:

so it appears all is ok with the bunny family :love:

sorry no pics its always dark when we go over :(

Aww that's fantastic news. You really did those buns proud donnamt.
How are your 2 little terrors? I'm feeling "Alvin deprived".

well we took a minor risk and reintroduced Noddy at just under 4 weeks.. i knew itd be my fault if they inbred but it was cold and snowing, -18 i think stes mom mentioned at one point so he went back into the group to be able to snuggle and keep warm with the girls.

i looked after them this week just gone while stes mom was away and im SO chuffed... he is fully integrated back into the group and its quite hard to tell who he is lol... and even better NO BABIES :D :D

it was amazing watching 6 bunnies appear from nowhere to tuck into their evening veg :love: someone offered one a home too and stes mom refuses to split them now after all this time :D :D

sorry no pics... even if i took some i cant upload on this stupid internet dongle :( its almost impossible to get a pic onto facebook let alone photobucket :shock:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I can't wait for pics whenever they happen to come :)

i promise i will take some soon and ill get ste to upload them at a pals house :D

they are gorgeous :love: proper wild looking and dont look anything like the mom... the two adult girls look like michelin men with the coats theyve grown....

i was cleaning the hutch the other day and the little black baby girl was thumping at me lolololol and another peed on the newspaper as soon as i put it down :roll:

only took them a day to realise i bring food, so smart :D

Awww :love::love::love::love: Thanks for telling us the news donnamt.
This is a fantastic success story thanks to you & Ste's hard work & sacrifice of a holiday for them.
I'd love to see some photo's too.

Back