• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild Bunnies

He :) (Well probably :lol: ) yes, very very licky. He adores having his head rubbed and washes back in return :)

Here Are Wobbles and Nettle (click to enlarge)!

Wobbles

Nettle (a few weeks ago so a bit out of date and is now a giant beach ball)

I love wild bunnies, there are some about 10 minutes away from me and they are very friendly. I saw some on a driving lesson last week, I wasn't looking where I was going just a the buns:lol:

vikki:wave:

He :) (Well probably :lol: ) yes, very very licky. He adores having his head rubbed and washes back in return :)

Spudsey is also very licky!!

Can't believe how Scamp is curled up in that box tamsin, I've never seen Spudsey asleep, she did have a box with hay which she did all her droppings in and then destroyed! Then I gave her a hideaway tunnel which I filled with hay but she pushed all the hay out and just keeps manoeuvring the hideaway about in her cage:lol:

That's what's left of his box it used to be one of those big office boxes of paper but he trimmed four sides down to a couple of inches. He hasn't touched it in awhile though so he must have it perfect :lol: He tends to sleep late afternoon. Not always quite that flopped out but that's when he seems to relax in his box.

Here Are Wobbles and Nettle (click to enlarge)!

Wobbles

Nettle (a few weeks ago so a bit out of date and is now a giant beach ball)

I have just managed to view your video of barney and nettle! Its so funny that nettle bounds about and barney just carries on eating his veg :lol:

I'm glad spudsey isn't the only bun that goes so mad running about she bangs into things!

Just watched the video, It's great :D The look on the cats face was priceless lol

Oh my god! I was so busy watching the rabbits I didn't even see the cat :oops:

Does your cat not even attempt to chase baby bun? My two male cats have been nose to nose with Squirrel bun who is outside in a hutch but are always eyeing up Spudsey through the glass kitchen door!

Oh my god! I was so busy watching the rabbits I didn't even see the cat :oops:

Does your cat not even attempt to chase baby bun? My two male cats have been nose to nose with Squirrel bun who is outside in a hutch but are always eyeing up Spudsey through the glass kitchen door!

Yes, they crouch down and stalk and run at Nettle but at the 'pounce and kill' moment they run off at an angle and stop and lick themselves like they weren't doing anything anyway! And Nettle chases them - especially the cat that isn't in the video, Canna. Canna played chase with Wobbles alot and does the same with Nettle - lots of running round and round furniture and jumping out on each other. And sticking her head down tubes and Nettle flies out and Canna jumps 6 foot in the air. Then they all lie all over the floor having a little rest and looking bored with each other. :D

Once the rabbits get adult the cats don't play anymore, like with Wobbles when he was grown up and Barney, the rabbits run up and sniff the cats and the cats stomp off looking annoyed - a bit like Sorrel did in the film.:rabbit2:

Yes, they crouch down and stalk and run at Nettle but at the 'pounce and kill' moment they run off at an angle and stop and lick themselves like they weren't doing anything anyway! And Nettle chases them - especially the cat that isn't in the video, Canna. Canna played chase with Wobbles alot and does the same with Nettle - lots of running round and round furniture and jumping out on each other. And sticking her head down tubes and Nettle flies out and Canna jumps 6 foot in the air. Then they all lie all over the floor having a little rest and looking bored with each other. :D

Once the rabbits get adult the cats don't play anymore, like with Wobbles when he was grown up and Barney, the rabbits run up and sniff the cats and the cats stomp off looking annoyed - a bit like Sorrel did in the film.:rabbit2:

Don't know if I dare let Spudsey go near my cats!

Hi Rachel!

No Squirrel is a domestic rabbit I got him from a lovely couple in Nottingham who were caring for him for nottingham rescue centre.

Hes a nervous chap bless him! He was bought from a pet shop as a PRESENT! An unwanted one and ended up in a rescue.

we got a wild bunny.we found her on the road at 3-4 weeks old and raised her ourselves.she is now back to full health and completely bonkers!!!the vet was very helpful as he has had wild bunnies,he reckons they are the best type to have as they are built better and dont get so many problems.bunny now runs around and just jumps on us from out of nowhere.and is constantly licking us!!!
pic of bunny when we first got her:
bunnypic.jpg

video of us feeding her!!!

Back