• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why didn't anyone tell me this wouldn't work? more pics

Some pics of inside.....as promised......

dd8c5cb9.jpg

View from one end.

1c422e1a.jpg

Including buns... One cat flap behind stool

af6d0e5b.jpg

And one cat flap behind box/wood (they were kept in for a while, after returning home from bonding.)

43825a65.jpg

View from other end.

d0c6a847.jpg

And view from side door.

05dc5724.jpg

Close up. Taking a nap :love: (the cat flap was open :lol: must have been cosier inside)

Will take some of outside and post soon.
Hope you like :D

mine have the half hanging baskets, my buns sit in them but there not as deep as yours, maybe try that.

great setup by the way :love:

wonderful stuff, made me giggle with your little story. Love the ramp set up, where did you get it from

:wave: Hi Thanks.The ramp is a piece of plywood, screwed onto batons of pine wood, with lino on top and batons screwed on top to hold it down and for grip and garden border edging screwed to the side for a safety rail.

Seems to be working fine, as the snugglemonsters now have commondered the top shelf as thier bedroom and sleep up top, now the weather has gotten colder. (ive popped a blanket up there for them:lol:)

Back